[pLog-general] Old Plog

Armin ranjbar zoup at zoup.org
Thu Jul 31 02:17:11 EDT 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:38:44 -0400 (EDT)
Jon Daley <plogworld at jon.limedaley.com> wrote:

Dear jon ,

i did simply searched for 'plog' in forums , and spuriously nothing
returned ,

i have been used plog-1.0.1_r2073 for 4-5 years now and decide to
upgrade , i don't know if its possible to upgrade from that old version
since i was unable to find plog-2 package to upgrade and even more
strangely , plug-3 can not upgrade my distribution since  there are some
tables that exist ,
with lf 1.0 wizard.php does not work since there are lots of sql errors
that some table exist and etc
with lf 1.1 the upgrade link seems to work successfully but it after
upgrade plog is completely broken

can you please give me some idea or show me some upgrade instructions ?

--
Armin ranjbar , System Administrator