[pLog-general] Shoutbox Plugin and issue 0000377

Palantir netpalantir at email.it
Wed Mar 30 17:17:06 GMT 2005

On Monday 28 March 2005 19:51, Palantir wrote:
> I have finished with that

Hmm... I have a problem here.
The plugin seems to lose its configuration occasionally... I mean, it just
unsets all of its config!! I have noticed this if I open the configuration
page and leave it for some time there, probably until the PHP session
expires. However I have put the plugin in my site, I set the settings, and
they are OK for a while, and then get reset... Any idea??

Palantir

--
 Palantir     === http://www.netpalantir.it
 icq:57482808 === MSN: netpalantir at email.it
Nightfall, quietly crept in and changed us all