[pLog-general] Shoutbox Plugin and issue 0000377

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 06:32:15 GMT 2005

I have never seen those issues before... Mark has also been working on
a lot of plugins and I can't recall he ever finding an issue like
this.

Does your blog also lose its settings? Like, do you get back to the
default template, default locale, etc, whenever this happens? It could
be that the serialized array where the blog settings are stored is
getting broken for whatever reason.

Could you post a link to the current version of the code so that we
can see if we can reproduce the issue in our installs?

Oscar