[pLog-general] Shoutbox Plugin and issue 0000377

Palantir netpalantir at email.it
Mon Mar 28 17:51:47 GMT 2005

On Monday 28 March 2005 19:36, Oscar Renalias wrote:
> I've granted you 'developer' permissions and assigned the bug to you.

Thanks :) I just got the email notification.

BTW that notification arrived to radar at netpalantir.it correctly, while I still
can't figure out why it won't let me subscribe to this list with that
address :(

> Good luck with the porting :-)

I have finished with that, it seems to be working well, though it is not
entirely cleanly programmed (I mean, I suspect plugins shouldn't do direct
echo's to display error messages...).
Anyway,  it's the whole afternoon that I'm upgrading my website to the svn
version of 1.0, so I can test it live a bit, then I'll release it.
My is FTP soooo slow... ;)

Maciej

--
 Palantir     === http://www.netpalantir.it
 icq:57482808 === MSN: netpalantir at email.it
Nightfall, quietly crept in and changed us all