[pLog-general] Some discussion in drupal

michael jackass at bestweb.net
Mon Apr 11 18:56:01 GMT 2005

I was disgusted with htmlarea dev team... they basically abandoned the
project long ago and just kept leading on the users and plugin
developers.
For one of the more popular scripts out there... they sure didn’t treat
the project and the community with the respect and attention it
deserved.

Now, they even locked the message boards.

The main developer of Xinha offered to work together and take htmlarea
in the right direction... but they rejected the offer (though that is
denied on htmlarea's end).  In fact, the Xinha developer was accused of
killing the community by doing the fork.  Ridiculous.