[pLog-general] Consisten Translations

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Fri Apr 1 20:06:04 GMT 2005

those strings are not meant to be translated, since they are the name
of the configuration key in the plog_config table. Or in other words,
if you go to the plog_config table you should see things like
check_email_address_validity in the config_key column.

We didn't translate it because it's been forever like that :-) And
because the longer, descriptive text that you can see describing each
one of the options is usually more than enough to see what the option
does (IMHO!)

Oscar