[pLog-general] Consisten Translations

Reto Hugi plog at hugi.to
Fri Apr 1 17:39:13 GMT 2005

*** I'm resending this message, it somehow got lost...(my fault) ***
-> consider it as an input for version 1.0.1 or whatever!

Hi all

Well, it's a bit late, I know. But this didn't come to my attention
until I tested the german local:

The Global Settings Template does not translate the title of the
options, it's just "check_email_address_validity" which is of course
fine if you're using an english local. But it's rather confusing when
you have any other local explaining the title one probably doesn't
understand at all.

I think this is something worth to think about for release 1.0 because
the global settings is one of the first things a user needs to edit
after he set up the software.

What do you think?

reto