[pLog-general] Lorem Ipsum Screenshots

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Fri Apr 1 20:08:43 GMT 2005

First off, thanks for sharing your templates with us :-) I will upload
it to sf.net as soon as I have the time.

Second, there is no really a standard way to take a screenshot... Lorem
Ipsum is fine and if you look at most of the standard screenshots, they
were taken by me with some real content from plogworld.net. And I don't
think it really matters anyway (as long as there are no naked chicks or
something really outrageous in your screenie)

We also hope that template creators will provide us with the screenshot
so that the only thing we need to do is upload the template to sf.net
and update the "templates" page in plogworld.net

Oscar