[pLog-general] Country codes in language files

Oscar Renalias oscar at qdevel.com
Tue Nov 16 12:47:57 GMT 2004

maybe we got the code for the United Kingdom wrong, but if we now change the
locale code from en_UK to en_GB and rename locale_en_UK.php to locale_en_GB.php
we'll break all blogs when they upgrade from 0.3.x to 1.0... (plog will try to
load the en_UK locale file because that's what the blog settings say, but it
won't be able to because the file doesn't exist anymore!)

I'd say we allow UK instead of GB this time but try to be more careful in the
future :)

Oscar

http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/02iso-3166-code-lists/list-en1.htm