[pLog-general] plogworld.org down

Francesc Pla francesc at qdevel.com
Wed Nov 24 18:59:31 GMT 2004

Hi,

plogworld.org will be down for some weeks due to technical reasons. We want to
apologize to all pLog users for this inconvenience. We'll try to have all
services up and running as soon as possible.

I've setup basic services with a new domain plogworld.net:

 - Basic services (web, forums, ...) were in a different server than
development server, these services will be inaccessible for a while, we'll
try to have them up soon.

 - Lists have been changed domain name to plogworld.net (everything else
remains the same)

 - Developers can now access to SVN through
http://devel.plogworld.net/svn/plog/[...]

New DNS records for plogworld.net are still propagating so it will take 3-4
days to be available everyone, some of you won't be able to access
plogworld.net correctly for this period.

If you have any problem just send my an email. I also will try to process
pending requests (SVN access, ...) ASAP.

Francesc.