[pLog-general] pLog development server down ...

Francesc Pla francesc at qdevel.com
Mon Nov 8 10:41:19 GMT 2004

Hi,

pLog development server, which also hosts this mail-list, was down last night
(GMT time), I don't know exactly how many hours, now it's running again but
the explanation of the hosting provider wasn't clear at all :(

I'll try to monitor this server with Nagios to detect this kind of problems in
a shorter time, and also to have some reports of availability, downtime, ...
Anyway if somebody detects the server is failing again please don't hesitate
in sending me an email to notify it.

Thanks.
Francesc.