[pLog-general] Wiki status

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:23:31 GMT 2004

> Do we want to duplicate the documentation on the wiki plog release page and the page's
> documenation page or just have one link. I was looking through it and all of it seems
> organic search engine friendly, its really up to you. I might just make a template out of
> the documentation page and have it included/displayed on both.
>
> http://devel.plogworld.net/wiki/index.php/PLog_0.3.2/Documentation
>
> Questions? Comments? Rants? Raves? Flames?

no no, there's no need to duplicate anything. The main site will only
have the most basic bits of information, most likely as links to the
wiki pages anyway.

Just added my first page, about the subversion repository structure
and how to check out code:
http://www.plogworld.net/wikinew/index.php/Subversion_Repository

I wasn't quite sure how to link to it so I ended up creating a new
section (http://www.plogworld.net/wikinew/index.php/Developers_Documentation)
where I'm planning to link to all the development stuff... But i'm not
sure if that's the right way. Also, if I'd like to start writing about
plugins in 1.0 and so on, where should I do it? There is no such
http://www.plogworld.net/wikinew/index.php/PLog_1.0/Documentation yet,
is there? Can I create it myself?

Sorry, the whole mediawiki still feels a bit overwhelming but I hope
to get the hang of it as I go!

Oscar