[pLog-general] Wiki status

bcliang bcliang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:25:53 GMT 2004

> Just added my first page, about the subversion repository structure
> and how to check out code:
> http://www.plogworld.net/wikinew/index.php/Subversion_Repository

Looks Nice, thanks for the information -- I've yet to try anything with SVN.

> I wasn't quite sure how to link to it so I ended up creating a new
> section (http://www.plogworld.net/wikinew/index.php/Developers_Documentation)
> where I'm planning to link to all the development stuff... But i'm not
> sure if that's the right way. Also, if I'd like to start writing about
> plugins in 1.0 and so on, where should I do it? There is no such
> http://www.plogworld.net/wikinew/index.php/PLog_1.0/Documentation yet,
> is there? Can I create it myself?

I'm a bit confused here.  In the pLog 0.3.2 page, it's commented that
any developers sections should go into their specific plog version, so
shouldn't the main page migrate the "Developers_Documentation,"
"Developer_Tasks," and "Feature Requests," into a
PLog_1.0/Developers_documentation page location?  I believe that 1.0
plugins should go under /PLog_1.0/Plugins, though if you're talking
more about how to make plugins, it should go under
/PLog_1.0/Developers/Plugins or something like that.

Brad

--
bcliang_at_gmail_dot_com