[pLog-general] convert rss to smil (enclosures)

michael jackass at bestweb.net
Mon Oct 3 17:27:27 GMT 2005

Right... exactly.  But I was thinking that if I would want to distribute
the smil file (template), it would need to be unique and know which rss
feed enclosures it was generating.
Although, I may not worry about that and just allow playback of smil on
the page... I need to think it through..
Thanks Oscar.  I'll show you what I have when done.