[pLog-general] Re: pLog 1.0 testing plan

bcliang bcliang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 03:02:22 GMT 2005

Hi Oscar,

The format looks nice, but really the timetable should be set by you
and you alone (unless others are suddenly handling a large portion of
the technical backend work).

I guess there are a few questions I have about the release testing
schedule.  If we generate a large user base in the first week that is
steadily reporting bugs, helping to troubleshoot, duplicate errors,
and things of that nature, the testing schedule should be firmly
revised to more specific features per week/day.  Say focussing only on
the features of the dashboard (which is just a quick-view for the blog
owner or site admin, right?) over specific dates.  By more directed
testing bugs should be worked out that much faster.

Could you help lay out sections you want to see completed in the wiki
for people hoping to help out?  I'm needing some direction on what
you'd like the wiki to transform into, what data you think is the most
important.

Cheers

Brad

--