[pLog-general] plogworld.org

michael jackass at bestweb.net
Wed Jan 12 19:54:20 GMT 2005

Because drupal is great.  Doesn’t mean I don’t like plog too.  Drupal is
more of a framework.  You yourself said that you don’t intend to make
plog too much more than a blog, not a CMS. So I guess you cant compare
the two.

I'll have to take a look at the tree.  Can you package one up that wont
have many problems?  I guess, your site, mboards and mailing list have
been pretty quiet so I started to assume that plog was not advancing.
No new releases in long time.  But I will see what is in the works.
Thanks.