[pLog-general] plogworld.org

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 09:18:36 GMT 2005

> Perfect with exception to the ending "it saddens me deeply to see this
> kind of behaviour in
> the net."

well, I really meant it... It really annoys me that I'm working for
free (heck, we've received 45€ in donations only so far ... can't even
take my gf for a nice dinner with that!) while other people try to
make money out of somebody else's mistake.

> I've been absent from plog world... but the other day I went to
> plogworld.org and noticed this.  I figured it was old news.
> Google showed me that you were at .net.
>
> Anyway-  whats up with dev status?  Anything new?  Been quiet.
> I use drupal mostly now but still have a few plog sites.

drupal? Come on... How come? :-) Is there any technical advantage that
we can help to fix/implement/improve?

The dev tree is being updated almost daily in our svn tree. There are
a few issues logged in our bug tracking system
(http://bugs.plogworld.net) and the tree can be checked out by taking
a look at the instructions in our new wiki
http://www.plogworld.net/wikinew/index.php/Subversion_Repository

Oscar