[pLog-general] Templates get cached? + question about actions

Palantir palantir at email.it
Mon Jan 10 16:08:37 GMT 2005

On Monday 10 January 2005 08:28, Oscar Renalias wrote:

> One more thing, make sure that "template_compile_check" (it's under
> site admin->template settings) If disabled, smarty will never check if
> the template needs to be recompiled, even if we changed.

Ouch! I have misunderstood the option :-) It was turned on. Turning it off
everything is fine :-)

> Well let me know if it actually is painful :-) This could also be a
> good moment for improving the docs in the wiki regarding plugins and
> pages like this one:

I have started with that, as soon as I will have something working I'll make
you know.

Palantir

PS: does everyone see this instead of the admin interface?
http://netpalantir.altervista.org/plog/resserver.php?blogId=1&resource=snap6-resized.jpg
I suspect I have done something wrong again...

--
Palantir     === http://netpalantir.altervista.org
icq:57482808 ===     Jabber:palantir at njs.netlab.cz
  Nightfall, quietly crept in and changed us all