[pLog-general] plogworld.org

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Sun Jan 9 13:08:53 GMT 2005

To whom it may concern,

my name is Oscar Renalias and I am the pLog project leader. pLog is an
open source product that aims to provide users with a powerful and
customizable blogging tool for big communities. pLog is free, licensed
under the GPL (General Public License) and is currently reachable at
http://www.plogworld.net.

One of our project members was the owner of the plogworld.org domain
until recently, when during an unsuccessful operation with the domain
it became first pending to be deleted and then it was freed. We tried
placing a backorder but it looks like your company is in the backorder
business too and the domain is now property of pool.com.

We would like to ask you to kindly transfer plogworld.org back to us.
Being a free project, we have no funds and we have always relied on
good will and donations, so we as a project cannot afford to
participate in your bidding system. The only available funds are in our
Paypal account. It is very little money but since it is money that you
are after, we could use it to pay for any transfer fees that this
transaction might generate.

As a person that has dedicated a lot of his own time to create freely
available tools, it saddens me deeply to see this kind of behaviour in
the net.

Kindest regards,

Oscar Renalias
pLog Project Leader