[pLog-general] Beta testing phase 2

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:08:46 GMT 2005

yes, there is a mantis issue about it:

http://bugs.plogworld.net/view.php?id=159

It should be redesigned, because it looks very ugly :-) It should show
in a nice way all the blogs to which the user belongs and for each
blog:

- most recent articles
- most recent comments
- most recent trackbacks

At the moment it is also showing a list with the most recent resources
but I think that's mostly useless (IMHO)

It is a bit of work, though.

Oscar