[pLog-general] Italian locale ready + a few question regarding strings

Palantir radar at netpalantir.it
Tue Apr 26 16:42:39 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 08:20, Oscar Renalias wrote:
> > help_template_compile_check: If disabled, Smarty will check every time if
> > template files have changed and if so, use the new version. Set this to
> > disabled for higher performance.
>
> Sounds good to me. This comes from here:
> http://smarty.php.net/manual/en/variable.compile.check.php

Uhm. I still don't get it.
Please, ignore me if I am completely mistaken :)

From http://smarty.php.net/manual/en/variable.compile.check.php

"Be sure to set $compile_check to "false" for maximal performance. Note that
if you change this to "false" and a template file is changed, you will *not*
see the change since the template will not get recompiled."

So IMHO our help should say: "If ENABLED, Smarty will check..."

--
 Palantir     === http://www.netpalantir.it
 icq:57482808 === MSN: netpalantir at email.it
Nightfall, quietly crept in and changed us all