[pLog-general] Italian locale ready + a few question regarding strings

Palantir radar at netpalantir.it
Mon Apr 25 18:05:00 GMT 2005

I have finished preparing italian locale. I based on the previous work, however there have been tons of changes, and many, many error corrections. I have spell-checked it, so I hope most of the errors are gone...

This is the preview version. I miss the slug thing, so it's not final, but quite. Rename to php before use ;-)

http://www.netpalantir.it/resserver.php?blogId=1&resource=locale_it_IT.txt

I have just a few questions.

1. What is the slug? Even the dictionary could not help me ;-) and the "help" message doesn't say anything more than repeating the same word: "The slug will be used to generate nice permanent links".

2. This message seems to me wrong (in english):
help_template_compile_check: If disabled, Smarty will check every time if template files have changed and if so, use the new version. Set this to disabled for higher performance.

As a base, I have used a svn version of a few days before the 1.0 release. I have checked it out again a few days ago and I have merged the changes (added a few messages, but didn't remove the few which were removed). I have put it in my 1.0 svn setup and it seems to work...

Let me know what do you think about it.

Palantir

--
Palantir ===
http://www.netpalantir.it icq:57482808 === MSN netpalantir at email.it
Nightfall, quietly crept in and changed us all