[pLog-general] pings working?

michael jackass at bestweb.net
Sat Apr 16 04:46:28 GMT 2005

Thanks reto,

How did you solve the lost ping host settings?  I have same problem.

"Yes, mines are working. Although pLog lost the settings a few times
randomly it now seems to be saved correctly. (the host which I set up
to be pinged)"

Regarding technorati tags... http://www.technorati.com/help/tags.html
 I have them working now.  I had target="_blank" preceding rel="tag" and
that caused problems, I believe.

michael