[pLog-general] Calendar form customizing

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 07:45:28 GMT 2005

oh now I understand.

CSS is more than enough to accomplish this. If you look at Mark's
example, even if laid out horizontally the calendar is one big table
styled with CSS so I don't think there will be any problem customizing
yours the same way. Just make sure to take a look at all the CSS
classes used and change them to suit your needs in your stylesheet.

Oscr