[pLog-general] how about some shameless self-promotion? :)

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Mon Apr 4 17:19:22 GMT 2005

Hi,

we managed to get a newsbit in newsforge.com:
http://newsvac.newsforge.com/newsvac/05/04/04/1629254.shtml

front page in freshmeat.net: http://freshmeat.net/daily/2005/04/04/

updated listing in hotscripts.com:
http://www.hotscripts.com/search/3456860.html

front page in the spanish counterpart of slashdot:
http://barrapunto.com/softlibre/05/04/04/124201.shtml

I've also tried slashdot (never mind the potential slashdot effect :))
but I  was wondering if somebody would be kind enough to help, perhaps
writing a few positive comments to newsforge, or a nice review for
hotscripts and/or freshmeat.net. Don't need to exagerate things too
much, just write what you think about us...

I'm hoping that this help to let people know that we are here... to
stay :)

Oscar