[pLog-general] On php5...

su baochen subaochen at 126.com
Mon Nov 15 13:33:08 GMT 2004

I think to make plog 1.0 works with php5 is not very difficult, you have
released a patch of plog 0.3.2 in the forum? I think we can do the same
way for plog 1.0.

I'd like to test plog 1.0 with php5 and patch it if possible when 1.0
release beta1, beta2, and etc.

BTW, plog 1.0's menu system is cool!

--
su baochen <subaochen at 126.com>