[pLog-general] why split html files into pieces?

Nick Gerakines nick at socklabs.com
Sat Nov 13 05:56:34 GMT 2004

Because there are different resources and types. Splitting files into very basic pieces
allows us to have a bit more flexability. If a user wants to show or not show certain page
aspects he or she can choose not to do so. Aside from that, the index, specific post,
resources, albums and such all pull and display different information.

~ Nick