[pLog-general] Meeting with Blog China's CTO and Blog Project Manager

Francesc Pla francesc at qdevel.com
Wed Nov 3 16:29:48 GMT 2004

Hi,

As I told you Mark in IM this is great news, they have reached a serious
number of blog accounts. :)

I think we have to establish a relationship with them in common areas of
interest. You told me they have three developers for this service, so we can
collaborate with them in these common areas. Maybe we can discuss about
adapting some of their improvements (some of them are already there and we
did them twice :() to pLog 1.0. They can be also interested on some features
of 1.0, so I think we should try to collaborate before both projects get to
distanced to make code reusable between them.

I can be available at the mornings from 09:00 to 14:00 GMT+1 that's from 16:00
to 00:00 in Asia (Shanghai/Taipei time), the rest of the day I think our time
difference is too big to meet.

Francesc.