[pLog-general] user authentication using filter?

Oscar Renalias oscar at qdevel.com
Wed Nov 3 09:36:42 GMT 2004

It sounds good and I had already thought about something like that, but now my
only idea is to finish 1.0 once and for all. It is dragging on and on and there
is still a lot left to do in the UI/admin side area.

Any idea how to implement it? I can say that I am *not* going to change user
authentication myself. If you have any idea and are willing to type some code,
please suggest a possible implementation first and then start coding :-)
Otherwise, perhaps in 1.1, or 1.2...

Oscar