[pLog-general] pLog hosting Analysis in China and Taiwan

Mark Wu mark.wu at markplace.net
Wed Nov 3 01:52:38 GMT 2004

Hi Oscar:

For BlogIt and ChinaUnix, they do happy with performance about pLog 0.3.x

BlogIt -  Based on 0.31, and do some modifications. As I know, he hired some
PHP hacker to help him tuing the performance.

ChinaUnix - Based on 0.32, without any modification.

Both of them they jut provide plugins like recentcommtes,recenttrackbacks.
No karma, blogstastistics ...

About BlogChina, I have no idea. I do not know who is the site owner, so, I
just post some private message on their forum owner, Hope someone can help
me answer these questions.

Mark