[pLog-general] Help testing

Francesc Pla francesc at qdevel.com
Mon Nov 1 18:18:57 GMT 2004

Hi,

> (another one that doesn't read my messages completely :-D)

I read the message completely, I just was confirming in which browsers the
problem also appears ... :P

> I have no idea about Konqueror's inverse order! Anybody with access to
> a konqueror browser can help? It works fine in Safari (a distant cousin
> of Konqueror after all)
>
> [...]
>
> Hope it is more clear now! ;-)

You're right. I just tested it without thinking how it works O:), this will
only work with Gecko engine powered browsers (Mozilla, Firefox, ...) and
Internet Explorer.

> > New <br /> button image should be changed, now it's the same of <b>
> > and it's
> > confusing.
>
> I know, I just couldn't find anything better :-)

Take it from HTMLArea.

Francesc.