[pLog-general] Help testing

Francesc Pla francesc at qdevel.com
Mon Nov 1 17:42:23 GMT 2004

Hi,

- It works correctly with Firefox RC1 under Linux. Sometimes buttons remain
checked.

- It doesn't work with Konqueror 3.3.1, it puts the beginning tag at the end
of the selection and it doesn't close the tag. Buttons remain checked and
they appear in reverse order. (see attached screenshot)

- Same problem of Konqueror with Opera 7.54 (Linux), but in this case buttons
appear in the correct order.

New <br /> button image should be changed, now it's the same of <b> and it's
confusing.

Francesc.