[pLog-general] Wiki status

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Mon Dec 13 22:19:42 GMT 2004

Sorry but no, the 'grey' is going to be ditched any day now!! :-)

There's a sample of how the future plogworld.net is going to look like
(if I ever have the time to finish it) at http://devel.plogworld.net.
I'm trying to keep some kind of standard look across all the different
parts of the site, based on the new design of the admin interface.

It'd be cool if the wiki could be one extra link on the top menu bar
that would share the same style and design... I'm also interested in
adapting the phpbb-based forums to the same look, if anybody has any
experience customizing phpbb templates, please let me know!

Oscar