[pLog-general] Wiki status

bcliang bcliang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:12:25 GMT 2004

What do you think about migrating the stylesheet fom grey into the
mediawiki?  Revised usage for headers, paragraphs, linebreaks, and the
like.  I took a quick look, and I'm almost positive that it requires
an admin account to manage?  I guess it's really more of a cosmetic
thing that should be addressed when the content is there, but just
throwing it out there now.

Brad

--
bcliang_at_gmail_dot_com