[pLog-general] Wiki status

bcliang bcliang at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 21:00:42 GMT 2004

Hi guys,

I quickly browsed the mediawiki, but am confused at the layout.  There
seems to be two separate formats in use, one with the previously
mentioned XX: Y(X) format, while others are based on the older wiki
page entries.  Additionally, I like the outline for the revision
history.  It's done quite nicely.

However, what would you guys think about moving the official
information from the plogworld.org mainpage and into the wiki (I'm
saying migrate the to-do list into the wiki and reference it from
home).  It's obvious that having the same information twice may become
quite tedious, however much the repeated content may help end-users.
The question is, which location would be ideal?  If we want to grow
the wiki I would vote for moving more of the content towards it.  If
not for the current release run on the main page, for archived
releases (0.1b, 0.2, 0.3, 0.3.1, etc).

BTW, mediaWiki seems nice, though it's a bit more complex than the
phpWiki I'm used to.  It'll just take some time to feel it out, I
guess.

--
bcliang_at_gmail_dot_com