[pLog-general] Wiki status

Nick Gerakines nick at socklabs.com
Fri Dec 10 17:29:30 GMT 2004

I started with some minor modifications. I've also started a general format for things.
Oscar, please make me my account Sock a site op / site admin. I'm probly going to lock
certain pages and start forcing people to use the corrosponding XX:Talk pages for public
comments and such.

I also strongly encourage all of the developers to create user accounts and add there
names to the Developers and Contributers lists.

Message me if anyone has any questions or comments.

~ Nick