[pLog-general] Looking for a "webmaster" kind of person

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 07:43:44 GMT 2004

I think you''re right that it could be a good moment to switch to mediawiki.

I will see if I've got sometime to install mediawiki on the the server
during next weekend...

And speaking of servers, we'll most likely switch from the current one
to the machine currently running plogworld.net (which is the one
running svn, etc) If/when we get plogworld.org back, then we'll switch
the domain name too but for the time being it'll be plogworld.net...
The server is all ours, with ssh access and unlimited bandwidth :-)

Oscar