[pLog-general] Looking for a "webmaster" kind of person

Nicholas Gerakines nick at socklabs.com
Thu Dec 9 23:14:43 GMT 2004

Ehh yeah. As ashamed as I am to say, I did a proposal on a new wiki
structure. Are we sticking with phpwiki or are we going to make a switch
to media wiki? Either way let me know. I do give mediawiki my vote and
suggest that we move toward it. Its updated a bit more often and is made
to handle large user bases. Can we put it up for vote? If we are going
to be starting fresh now would be a good time.

~ Nick