[pLog-general] Looking for a "webmaster" kind of person

Oscar Renalias phunkphorce at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:31:21 GMT 2004

That's great to hear!

And I hope that you didn't get me wrong... The fact that the project
looks like dead is not only a consequence of the problem with the
domain, because I've also been both lazy and without much time to
update the contents for the last 2-3 months (the last "meaningful"
post dates back to the 20th of September)

Also updating/cleaning up the wiki is a very good idea... I used to
check it everyday and remove all the spam links but I haven't done it
for ages so it probably looks like an absolute mess :-( Anyway, If I
find the time this weekend, I'd like to write some info about the svn
repository, how to access it, how it is structured and so on, so that
people can start to get involved in testing the current development
release...

I will create you an account (and to anybody else who is interested,
this task can be carried out by more than one person!!) and let you
know when ready.

Oscar