[pLog-general] Looking for a "webmaster" kind of person

bcliang bcliang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:17:24 GMT 2004

Oscar,

I'd like to volunteer for this, especially since that domain mishap is
completely my fault.  I don't think upgrading to the latest versions
is too difficult of a task, and also trying to update the wiki as well
would be a nice thing to handle.  There's so much garbage that people
have been putting into the wiki (even spamming links on wiki
pages...), cleaning it up should be a pretty big priority.

Brad

--
bcliang_at_gmail_dot_com