[pLog-general] Old Plog

Jon Daley plogworld at jon.limedaley.com
Thu Jul 31 06:31:49 EDT 2008

 	Please ask this on the forums, so others will benefit from your
questions.  Ah - I think I have the answer - you are trying to run the
wizard from 1.0.6, which won't work.  I probably didn't say it correctly
(and I assumed you were running an older version).

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Armin ranjbar wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:40:18 +0800
> "Mark Wu" <mark.wu at markplace.net> wrote:
>
> Dear mark ,all
>
> sorry , im sure starting to get annoying but i have a simple question :
>
> when i overwrite plog 1 files with old plog , how can i upgrade ? i do run
> wizard.php but it return lots of duplicate key , etc sql errors
>

>> Hi Armin:
>>
>> Nope,
>>
>> You have to upgrade from plog-1.0.1 -> lifetype 1.1.6 -> lifetype 1.2.8
>> as Jon said.
>>
>> Step by step. :)
>>
>> BTW, please remember backup your blog folder and  database first, just in
>> case if some bad things happened.
>>
>> Mark

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not sure