[pLog-general] when post text ,chinese language can't be show

Jon Daley plogworld at jon.limedaley.com
Thu Dec 18 09:06:57 EST 2008

 	Please ask these questions on the forums.  There might already be
answers, and if there aren't other people will benefit more from the
answers that you get.
 	As for the answer: I see some blank spaces at the top of your file
- probably you have edited the locale or template files, and your editor
included BOM marks?  I am not sure if that is the trouble or not.
 	An HTML validator says that on line 202 you have a non-UTF8
character, and so it can't check the page.

--
Jon Daley
http://jon.limedaley.com