[pLog-general] I want to use the lifeType in mobile, but the style are very Confusion

Mark Wu mark.wu at markplace.net
Thu Dec 18 02:42:18 EST 2008

What do you mean "in mobile"?

Do you want to view the blog in mobile, or post the photos and articles
through mobile?

If the piror one, you can use mobile plugin.

If the last one, you should checkout moblog plugin.

For admin.php, index.php and summary.php... all of them are only perform the
entry point to the Blog Page, Admin Page and Summary Page.

Mark

  _____