[pLog-general] Hi!

Jon Daley plogworld at jon.limedaley.com
Wed Oct 10 23:34:42 EDT 2007

 	???  How do you define "almost death"?  I assume you mean "almost
dead", and perhaps you mean this general mailing list.  I can assure the
project is nowhere near dead.  The development mailing list has had 54
messages this month (10 days) and half of them were checkins for the next
release.

--
Jon Daley
http://jon.limedaley.com/

Anything dropped in the bathroom falls in the toilet.
-- Flucard's Corollary