[pLog-general] joomla user data provider

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Thu May 17 00:06:13 EDT 2007

How broken is "broken"? The data providers should have been fixed in
1.2.2, which is about to be released. Have you tried any of the
latest snapshots from here: http://www.lifetype.net/snapshots/
lifetype-devel-latest.zip

If the error is still there in 1.2.2, can you let us know what it is?

Unfortunately we only test the user data providers with phpbb, as we
don't have access to all the other tools...