[pLog-general] Importieren von Blogs

Jon Daley plogworld at jon.limedaley.com
Thu Feb 15 16:05:00 EST 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, René Penner  wrote:
> Ich habe hier gerade LifeType installiert und habe vor sämtlich blogs
> auf LT umzustellen die im mom alle unter einer domain als subdomains
> laufen. Ich möchte nur nicht alle Beiträge per Hand in die neuen Blogs
> eintragen ... ist es da irgendwie möglich die daten der alten Blogs zu
> importieren ... vieleicht über die RSS schnittstelle die ja sowieso fast
> jedes Blog hat?

 	Since no one else has responded, I'll try in English, and hope you
can read this...

 	There have been a couple attempts at importing from other blogs,
but I don't think any are up-to-date.
 	I am not sure if you are asking about a Wordpress/MT/etc to LT
conversion, or if you are asking about importing from an LT installation
to another LT installation.  I am working on a plugin to do that, but
haven't had the time to finish it.

 	For LT to LT, I think there is a better way than RSS, but for
WP/MT/blogger/etc, I think RSS might be the best way to go.