[pLog-general] Multi user - multi blog

Ofer Koren - Infomedia ofer at infomedia-2000.com
Mon Jul 3 15:04:34 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm considering using Life Type as blog system in my business.

One question at the moment, can a certain user open more then one blog ? if
he can, is there any limit to the amount of blogs per user ?

Thanks,

Ofer.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message and any
file attachments from your computer. Thank you.