[pLog-general] Reserving Username.

Zaid B. Amireh zamireh at albawaba.com
Thu Sep 22 05:52:35 GMT 2005

Oscar Renalias wrote:

 >Hardcoding this into an array in a .php file might be a better
option. Take a look at class/data/validator/
 >usernamevalidator.class.php, this is the class that is used plog-wide
for validating usernames. In the constructor there is an array >called
$forbiddenUsernamesArray, you probably want to add in there your list
of usernames.

Thanks, I will into it right away.

Jon Daley wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Oscar Renalias wrote:
>
>> 16.000????
>> Wow. So many?
>
>     Yeah.  What is your idea?  I assume you have usernames from
> another system or something?  Or just trying to avoid spammers?  (:

well,

we are working on 'single sign on' and I need to reserve the usernames
that already have an account on our email system for now, later on I'll
be creating 16,000 blogs for those users! hehehe :D

yours

Zaid Amireh