[pLog-general] Reserving Username.

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Wed Sep 21 16:36:33 GMT 2005

16.000????

Wow. So many?

I wouldn't put so many in a db table, this could have a performance
hit since the plog_config table is loaded every single request.

Hardcoding this into an array in a .php file might be a better
option. Take a look at class/data/validator/
usernamevalidator.class.php, this is the class that is used plog-wide
for validating usernames. In the constructor there is an array called
$forbiddenUsernamesArray, you probably want to add in there your list
of usernames.

Oscar