[pLog-general] Different New User Creation Templates.

Oscar Renalias oscar at renalias.net
Wed Sep 14 21:29:30 GMT 2005

Looks like you were right after all, it was using the summary locale
(the default one) instead of using the locale that was selected
during the registration process... Oh well, there's a patch attached
here:

http://bugs.plogworld.net/view.php?id=706

Unzip it in the root folder of plog and give it a try!

Oscar